Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where To Get Drivers License Renewed In Cols.oh

Like a Possum.


I'm supposed to do an evening Candlemas''late''girls only, but it was slightly overwhelmed by night''cutesy''girls only at the very moment when the DVD of Death was swallowed by the reader.
Thunderbolt in Notting Hill is still the most pathetic movie I have been led to see. Oh, you're beautiful, oh we love each other, but we will not say, oh I'm so unhappy that I finally want that you touch me, O thou sublime Hugh Grant not credible in the role of sentimental loser (no, no one makes me not to me).
So here I am on my couch, and I can not rave before a film with a soundtrack also crappy, which turns out to be even more crap when the actors' faces are similar. I limit the top-the-heart, while the pancakes were good.
Is not No Sunshine when she left, and Hugh walking alone in the snow like a poor guy heartbroken. Snapshot of the day, everyone.
I'm in the mood gloomy. And when I'm gloomy mood, I launch my iTunes playlist 7.
Needle of Death , just to crush very low. And then after, well, pushing the defect, once I'm in a good mood music, I open some books more depressing than others. Go, a collection of poetry by Lou Reed. And what sticks in the mood for tonight is Like a Possum. I just put the ends, because it is long (but very good).

Good morning, it's possum day
Feel like a possum in every way
Like a possum

Things are all right,
Do not worry about this
My mind's amiss, I've lost the kiss

My smile is leaden, my gait is rubber
And I say as one possum to
Another like a possum
Calm as an angel

I got a hole in my heart
The size of a truck
It won't be filled by a one-night fuck

The devil tried to fill me up
But my down was high
As the sky is up, ah
Ain't that just my luck
Calm as an angel

They're mating like apes in the zoo
Ah, one for me and one for you
Wouldn't it just be lovely

Another useless night in bed, ah, ah
By the Hudson River, the
Roller-blades giving head
Used condoms float on the
River edge's head

I got a hole in my heart
The size of a truck
It won't be filled by one-night fuck
Like a possum
Like a possum

You know me I like to dance a lot
With different selves who cancel out
One another
I'm the only one left standing

One likes muscles, oil and dirt
And the other likes the women
With the butt that hurts
Like a possum

Look at this smile
My mind's amiss
Calm, calm, calm, calm, calm as an angel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment