Monday, June 28, 2010

Ovarian Pain And Aching Legs

Kappauf, pray for us.




Monday, 11am, returning to Paris. I finally have the''right''to read magazines, not deficient in seminars. It's nice, happy. This will not last. Citizen K buy (and I had the good sense to take the world too). I am always amused by all the pages with the skeleton as a model, and photo montages. Then comes the article. Scenario''Scientologist, An instructional DVD that opens the doors of Dianetics.''


Already this magazine, although his fashion spreads are high quality and exciting articles on architecture, eyeing slightly, and a little too much for my taste,''the side of Kappauf editorial chief, my life My work ''.
Kappauf at Cannes Kappauf loses weight, Kappauf be redone, lip Kappauf looks like a chick.

The scope of the Scientology cult item'',''I was not expecting it, but then not really.

Initially, I thought of an article type QM / Technickart, mode''I tested these buffoons of Scientology, and it really sucks.'' Nay. The article begins with a question:''Why so much hate? ''and''Go ends with a little effort citizen, to have faith! '', followed by the address of the website, plus references fresh out of the DVD by the fanatics Ron Hubbard.

Religion, Culture, Fashion should not be so mixed up that way because they simply have nothing to do, except for some occasional attempts to introduce a set of influence of a sphere on the other, and the result is inconclusive: everyone knows that Paco Rabanne is not alone in his head, he is cute, but we've all survived the year 2000 and no space station does we fell on his head.

The question I ask myself as well is: Is it normal to encourage its readers to join the ranks of Scientology?

0 comments:

Post a Comment