Saturday, January 16, 2010

Images Of Warts In The Lips

Sales - Sales - Rebajas.




Because "fuck", is the sales and I just bought a dress unpaid after 180 euros, size 38. (It's just for show personal will thrill me).

→ Paradigm 1: The balances are the highest quarterly scam orchestrated all of humankind. (At least, anyway.)

You always do have in realizing that the items you bought three weeks ago, succumbing to, and not least, consumerist impulse inspired you to make a list of pros / cons as if s 'acted to define the boundary between good and evil are at -50%.

You try to reassure you by telling you "that-yes-but-way-of-all-I-was-too-sad-of-the-not-have-for-the-last-three-weeks "Besides, I watch them-I-brought-all-the-days-of-the-shot-now-shoe-is-all-fucked-and-I-want-to-the-butt -blonde-who-comes-to-nab-the-pair-to-50-and-who-does-she-has-not-made-have. "
I'm definitely worse than modasse peroxidized.

You realize that ultimately you have never for money balances and therefore it becomes an event quite useless at best a way to go bankrupt. ENJOY.

Everything Sale is: ugly, off-season, old, not my size.

Pretty colorful labels bernent us to the bone. Ex: "Oh cool, -30%, at least it's going to be ..." "It will make you 95 euros Madame." And meeeeeeeeerde. (You tell me I can only blame myself for never having attended courses in mathematics and thus to have been void from when he was handling ... what's it called? Ah yes, numbers!)

And despite all that, we still happens (and by this indescribable power of the Holy Spirit) to find something, but ah whatever stuff huh (here understand the reference to the 4th point of my argument), just to say "yeah, yeah ... I made the balances" the very air of a condescending and cynical.


... Which brings us to our second major paradigm ...

→ Paradigm 2: THE SALE IS Nerdy

what is true, balances is already for the poor. Beeeuh, poor things!
(the return of Die Wifey)

Because the logical continuation of the catchphrase herein "yeah, yeah ... I made the balances" is necessarily "frankly is nothing!". Seriously, despite all these setbacks to try somehow to find a leopard headband 2 euros story is hype to denigrate balances.

Because it's really more hype Uber true even death to buy the new collection so that it balances. Like, "pfff, I'm over this mass popular crawling on the floor tearing into the smallest piece of fabric to -5% "
Council hypesque : say the following sentence in a period of balance, out loud in the middle of a store:" Oh, is the sales? "


CONCLUSION: Boycott the sales! (But not too much).


Oh, and just for fun ...

→ Paradigm 3: MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE OF MARKETING PLAN OF SHIT FUCK OF SLIMMING MIRRORS ON ALL THE WALLS OF THE STORE. MAY I MAKE THE 38, BUT IT'S Not what help having a big ass.

I have nothing to add.

Oh yes, I listen to LCD Soundsystem -
New York I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down , and in fact I do not like the song whose title gives exactly the first sentence of the first verse . Imagination, good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment