Monday, January 11, 2010

West Coast Chopper Rims For Sale

BILL KAULITZ A FEATHER = JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE. I caught a


My god. I am exasperated.
Largerfeld Karl said he does not like big, returns to its position in hanging out with Beth Ditto, and shoot a chick size + in its series Coco Gogo, the size after V magazine . This is not the object my anger''.''
It's more than the moment when I say that back in my opinion, because sometimes it reviews its position, and admits he made mistakes in how he, again, but this time, an unforgivable mistake (and I weigh my words).

No, I kid you not, he did not put a plastic zip leggings, he did not put UV disgusting, it is not released in socks / Speedo tap and did not Moncler down jacket made of shimmering. No, he did worse.

He shot Bill Kaulitz. Who? You do not hear the horrible cries already emos 13 years hysterical? Concentrate.

''Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill !!!!! ''

Ah, that's when you want, you see.

Yes, that's it ... THE SINGER OF TOKIO HOTEL!

He shot Bill Kaulitz. He took pictures Bill Kaulitz. He has photographed for Vogue Germania Bill Kaulitz. Even if the edition Germania, I am outraged.

Once I passed the horror of the idea, I told myself that I still had to watch the pictures, maybe that Kaiser Karl had managed to come a little poetry from the guy best known for his hairstyle to Goku as his musical performances. I tried to go there without a priori (I did my best).

But honestly, I found it bland and boring to death. Even the black and white, bring sensible''depth''to certain files, adds nothing to what poor Bill which, unfortunately, the charisma of an artichoke earth, and yet I'm nice.

was nice to have him put something spectacular feather, he might be late as a match (it is not everything, evidenced V size issue), well, it's ugly.

Same for Blow (Sunglasses too classy-sassy-last show of futuristic Dior), on you, Billy, that's just wannabe fashion, because your big belt buckle strass disgusting swear with your brushing with helium. Pfffiou, I spilled my bile, I feel better. Beware, my last ascent: offer you a stylist is useless for your case Bill Kaulitz.

Well, now I can talk about the size after V Magazine. So as the name suggests, for Anglophones, it is about size in this magazine. Boys, especially girls. Large, small, big, thin, and dressed from naked. The shootings are all very well, as the series Barrio Gothico , with a rather dark (and naked) streets of Barcelona. My favorite series is certainly one of Terry Richardson (yes, he also took pictures of grotty Sasha Grey etc.. But I prefer his job as a fashion photographer), entitled One Size Fits All .

The idea: to put clothes babes one size and see what happens on the skinny but standard for designers, Jacquelyn Jablonski (82/62/88, 34 small easy), and the size + model, previously starved model, Crystal Renn (97/76 / 107, 44 easy).

I let you enjoy.







And if you want to hurt the eyes, it is by here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment