Saturday, January 9, 2010

Microgynon And High Temperature

internship with Anna Sui in sweat pants. Your mother prefers

I noticed it in the middle test of the European legal system, (a sublime case study: basically, I was parliamentary assistant, I had to convince my darling member not to vote Directive vodka, all that to help a homie in the lobby of the potato) .
Simply put, it left me speechless, and it enabled me to look around me, and not just to enjoy the hilarity of some, or distress of others.
I'm just really say that the partial and the winter was a sort of conspiracy against fashion.

The buns to the hard bloomed (not the time to straighten hair when you read his notes one last time). Lenses? Nay, it gives her good thick glasses, because it has two advantages: The big glasses, it hides dark circles, and, anyway, after a night of less than five hours, the eyes are a rejection. So Bad hair days, no makeup and glasses. As if this were not enough, there's the cold, freezing cold (and sometimes even snow).

If we opt not to big sweatshirt fleece lining, it is believed to the overlay. But the thing is, spent three layers, it's not good for anything, apart bibendumisation help individuals and good, it's not very flattering. There is always the Uniqlo Heat Tech, but we say, not much time to make sales ... And here I speak only from the top. Because the bottom is a tough dilemma (although I found fleece lined wool leggings, but it touches on the principle of dangerously-thickness of the garment, it's been a bit of posts).

When I got home, I met THE diabolical held in the metro: Chapka synthetic bristle, Moncler down jacket, Sweat Pants and UGG (Here you have to say''OH MY GOD''and limits have delirious at the idea of this association). OK, it was not cold. But OK, it was very ugly.
And even if it means cold, I will never, oh never, first of all:
1) of UGGs (UGG just UGLY, I think is sufficient as an explanation.)
2) of Moncler jacket (= Moncler Winter Sport. You put your ski suits outside of skiing? NO)
3) of Chapka synthetic bristle (I said Synthetic )
4) of Sweat pants.

Yes, sweat pants. More commonly called jogging (pajamas in my language). A sweat pants must be worn under stress Domestic weather or sports. After my rape sublime eye on the subway, I confess, I still jumped in my good old sweat pants, because quail at home, and I have to revise warm. And here, the sole exception of sweat pants for home (because if you can avoid the wear is better.)

Thus, I invited to lecture on the following equation:
PARTIAL COLD + = Bad Hair Day + NO MAKE UP LOOK + + NO GLASSES.
You have 3 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment