Friday, February 18, 2011

Does Rephresh Causes Discharge?

Valentine Day Massacre. End


Last episode in the NFL who have not spent their Valentine's night together, this time with resentment that separate us from the land ...

Adam Schefter (ESPN) vs. Donte Stallworth.

In this small world then, when you do not like a player, it is clear the criminal record. Everyone does that. The fans first. And now analysts.

Sometimes I think some cases are extremely serious and it would be better that they remain outside any comment.

The story dates back a few days. Schefter is in discussion on tweeter. The topic? The next release of Plaxico Burress (ex-Steelers, the former Giants). Schefter, not very clever, well thought of "re-tweet a message from a" fan ":" Donte Stallworth & Leonard Little killed people. Burress was injured himself and was really punished. " (Burress had wanted to play cowboy walking into a club with a pistol in his belt. The safety catch was not made: Burress had injured himself in the leg. A few inches higher and ... He was sentenced to 2 years in prison. As for Stallworth he had killed a pedestrian with his car flipping in Miami. why he made one month in jail and was suspended one year by the NFL)

Obviously, this could not go unanswered. Falling on it, Stallworth sends 2 tweet vindictive destination Schefter: "Yo, dude, does not even mention my name in all that you tell. Remember it well." "You feel really concerned about my buddy Plax, eh? Are you only went to see him, did you send a letter when he was in prison, then do not return as you did not done. "

Stallworth will resume a few days later: "Hey, the fans, thank you for your positive tweet. I've said many times, but you have allowed me to evolve and grow. It would be foolish to believe that everyone has forgiven me, only God is capable of doing. "" What I felt is that he was trying to perpetuate all the indignation he had against me by juxtaposing my position with that of this Plax being reached on several occasions. For once, my emotions have dominated my rational thinking it when I usually ignore them all. That's why I apologize to you all! God knows that I am truly contrite. I'm only human but I promise to never react that way. "


Michelle Ryan (wife of coach Rex Ryan - Jets) vs. the American press.


Sometimes we wonder how some scandals may burst. Freedom of the press can sometimes unfortunately to go below the belt.

short, a certain "Hot MILF foot sexy swinging for some time videos on a suitable site. A journalist at "Deadspin" ("Interview" and worse) has claimed to identify Michelle Ryan .

Better yet, an individual and gargantuan paunch appears in the videos. Rex Ryan would it have been unmasked?

But we also find the trace of a foot fetishist on a youtube account banned: A user with the evocative name "I Have Pretty Feet". The same nickname is found on a specialized site. The ramifications are obvious but the media just peel the profile of the said person

- "I have pretty feet" lives in Ellicott City as at the time Rex was officiating in the Ravens.

- "I have pretty feet" indicates she was born in Virgo. Michelle Ryan was born in Virgo.

- "I have pretty feet" refers to having a higher education and is a housewife, mother. Michelle Ryan is a former teacher who has resigned to take care of his kids.

"Deadspin" will certainly not without some questionable humor, recall this: "Many of you will surely judge the Ryan family on that basis. Please do not judge . We Americans, we have bizarre tastes. Keep in mind that there are people who support the Jets. "

Rex Ryan will discuss briefly at a press conference an attempt at destabilization. The funniest will still have some of his players who will try to tease through some hilarious interviews, as here, Mark Sanchez: "I know you told me a shoulder injury. It is the coach to take the decision. I would not be in his shoes. "

Lawrence

0 comments:

Post a Comment